While you can join a UMX meeting from any device using an internet browser, there is a mobile app available for those who would prefer to join that way. It is available in the App Store for Apple users and on Google Play:
Joining a Meeting
Once the app is installed, you can use it to host or join meetings. From the home screen:
- Press Start Meeting to host a meeting. Enter your credentials to sign in.
- Press Join Meeting to join a hosted meeting. Enter the Conference ID when prompted.
- Select and test you microphone, camera, and audio output.
- Press Connect to join your meeting.
Managing Your Meeting
Meeting hosts can manage their live meeting in-app:
- Record Meeting
- Lock Meeting to prevent anyone else from joining
- End meeting for all
- Mute mic
- Mute video
- Select audio output (phone, speaker or bluetooth device
- More options, including in-app chat, single-click content sharing, and participant management