No, only one person can share at a given time.
Articles in this section
- What is the file format of UMX recordings?
- Can more than one person simultaneously share content?
- Can I join a UMX meeting from my boardroom’s video conference system or sip-capable devices?
- How do I connect to UMX by phone audio?
- How do I connect to UMX via computer audio / VoIP?
- I accidentally blocked the microphone and camera permissions. What should I do?
- My browser is asking for microphone and camera permissions; should I allow this?
- Why does Unified Meeting X require a display name?
- Do I need a Unified Meeting X account to join meetings?
- Can a UMX moderator invite additional participants during a meeting?