After you have granted browser permissions for camera and microphone, the next screen will allow you select the microphone and camera device you wish to use then click Connect. You will be connected to the meeting through computer audio or VoIP.
Articles in this section
- UMX 2021 Feature Release Schedule
- What is the file format of UMX recordings?
- Can more than one person simultaneously share content?
- Can I join a UMX meeting from my boardroom’s video conference system or sip-capable devices?
- How do I connect to UMX by phone audio?
- How do I connect to UMX via computer audio / VoIP?
- I accidentally blocked the microphone and camera permissions. What should I do?
- My browser is asking for microphone and camera permissions; should I allow this?
- Why does Unified Meeting X require a display name?
- Do I need a Unified Meeting X account to join meetings?