Participants can adjust their audio and video preferences during a meeting. You can also view your video stream and mute your microphone, speakers, or camera during meetings.
To select audio and video preferences during a meeting:
- Click in the top right.
- Click Audio/video devices.
- You will find options for methods to join the meeting:
- Under the Computer Audio tab, change your microphone, speaker, and camera. This is the default join method.
- Under the Phone Audio tab, find instructions to dial into the meeting via audio phone.
- Under the Video Link tab, find a SIP address that you can use to connect to the meeting from Skype for Business or SIP-based endpoints.