Yes. Unified Meeting X is SIP-capable. There is a SIP address available in your meeting invite or meeting information tab that can be used to join from SIP-capable devices and UIs. Some examples are SIP-capable VC systems, Microsoft Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, and Cisco Webex Teams.
Articles in this section
- UMX 2021 Feature Release Schedule
- What is the file format of UMX recordings?
- Can more than one person simultaneously share content?
- Can I join a UMX meeting from my boardroom’s video conference system or sip-capable devices?
- How do I connect to UMX by phone audio?
- How do I connect to UMX via computer audio / VoIP?
- I accidentally blocked the microphone and camera permissions. What should I do?
- My browser is asking for microphone and camera permissions; should I allow this?
- Why does Unified Meeting X require a display name?
- Do I need a Unified Meeting X account to join meetings?