Yes, Unified Meeting X is supported by your mobile browser. Mobile browsers currently supported are Google Chrome for Android devices and Safari for Apple devices. For the best experience, we recommend using the latest versions of these browsers.
Articles in this section
- UMX 2021 Feature Release Schedule
- What is the file format of UMX recordings?
- Can more than one person simultaneously share content?
- Can I join a UMX meeting from my boardroom’s video conference system or sip-capable devices?
- How do I connect to UMX by phone audio?
- How do I connect to UMX via computer audio / VoIP?
- I accidentally blocked the microphone and camera permissions. What should I do?
- My browser is asking for microphone and camera permissions; should I allow this?
- Why does Unified Meeting X require a display name?
- Do I need a Unified Meeting X account to join meetings?