The Outlook add-in allows you to easily add your UMX meeting details in your appointments and email invitations.
Outlook Add-In Requirements
- The client must be one of the following support applications for Outlook Add-Ins:
- Outlook 2013 or later on Windows
- Outlook 2016 or later on Mac
- Outlook on the Web (Microsoft 365/Office 365)
- The client must be connected to an Exchange server or Microsoft 365/Office 365, with an Exchange, Office 365, or Outlook.com account type.
To install the Outlook Add-In:
- Open Microsoft Outlook
- Under the home tab in the top ribbon, select the Get Add-ins button
- In the Add-Ins window, click My add-ins on the left sidebar, then under Custom add-ins click the Add a custom add-in dropdown, and then select Add from URL...
- Enter in the URL of the add-in's manifest file: https://calendar.umx.vc/manifest.xml
- Click OK
- Click the Install button at the 'Warning' security prompt, to allow the add-in the necessary permissions.
- The Unified Meeting X Outlook Add-In should now be listed under Custom Add-ins
- You can now access the Outlook Add-In by opening a new or existing appointment or meeting, and clicking the UMX by Pragmatic icon from the top ribbon.