1. From the desktop menu, select Start Meeting
2. Enter your details on the left under My Information
3. Select how you wish to join the audio portion of the meeting from these FOUR options listed below.
4. Click Start Meeting
The four options for joining the audio portion of the meeting are listed below:
- OPTION 1 - COMPUTER AUDIO: Join audio using Voice over IP softphone
Available to both moderators and participants, Voice over IP provides the option of using a Voice over IP softphone instead of a traditional phone audio connection. You will see the Dolby icon in the top right corner of your avatar.
1. When starting or joining a meeting, select VoIP and a check will automatically connect the appropriate speaker.
2. You will be able to select from different audio sources and adjust your volume. When volume is set to an acceptable level, click Start Meeting.
3. You will hear a prompt, but will not need to enter a conference code and/or leader PIN as the system will connect you directly.
4. During your meeting, you can choose to disconnect your Voice over IP connection and establish a phone connection by right-clicking your avatar and then selecting Disconnect Audio.
Please note Voice over IP works with inbuilt microphones, however when joining from a public location it is recommended that HD headsets be used to avoid background noise.
- OPTION 2 - CALL ME: Choose your country and enter a phone number for the system to dial out to you
- OPTION 3 - I WILL CALL: View dial-in access numbers and conference code which you can dial from any touch tone device
- ALREADY DIALED IN: You are already connected to the audio or wish to have a web only meeting
Alternatively, you can also click the link to join the meeting from your own email calendar invite. If you are accessing the meeting from a device on which the meeting application is not installed, simply go to the URL listed in your welcome email and log into your account with your login and password.