Yes. You can share content from MobileMeet. Tap Share and select a sharing option. For iPhones and iPads, you can share photos, web pages, or documents from iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox and more. For Android phones, you can share your screen and photos.
Articles in this section
- Can I see a history of the calls I made?
- How do I identify if participants are connected to my meeting?
- Can I change the avatar image for myself or other participants?
- How can I change the display name in SmartMeet?
- Can anyone rename a participant?
- Can a participant rename themselves after a moderator has changed their name?
- Does an in-meeting rename remain across all future meetings?
- What do the icons on the Avatar mean?
- Can I promote a participant to presenter and/or co-moderator?
- I am not available to start my meeting; can I promote a participant in the waiting room to start my meeting for me?