Yes. When enabled, chat is available between a leader/moderator and all participants, a leader/moderator and select participants and/or participants and select participants.
Articles in this section
- Can I see a history of the calls I made?
- How do I identify if participants are connected to my meeting?
- Can I change the avatar image for myself or other participants?
- How can I change the display name in SmartMeet?
- Can anyone rename a participant?
- Can a participant rename themselves after a moderator has changed their name?
- Does an in-meeting rename remain across all future meetings?
- What do the icons on the Avatar mean?
- Can I promote a participant to presenter and/or co-moderator?
- I am not available to start my meeting; can I promote a participant in the waiting room to start my meeting for me?