In addition to using SmartMeet, your participants will be able to join your meetings via the standard dial-in process or by joining via the invite URL on their computer.
Articles in this section
- Does SmartMeet have calendar integration?
- How do I send a meeting invitation?
- Can I choose which dial-in number to include in my invitation?
- Which email address are invitations sent from?
- Will my invited participants need to use SmartMeet to join my calls?
- What is the invite URL?
- Who can I invite to my meeting from SmartMeet?
- Can a leader/moderator invite additional participants during a meeting?
- Can a participant invite additional participants into a meeting?
- If I use the Quick Invite functionality to call a participant, will my phone bill be charged?