Password protection adds a level of security by providing a gateway through which only you, the password holder, can access SmartMeet on your device. If your company elected this feature, you are required to setup a password in order to use the app. Otherwise; password protection is not required, though it’s recommended.
Articles in this section
- Why am I unable to save my conferencing account?
- What is password protection?
- Is password protection required?
- I want to keep confidential data safe. Can a company require an app password in SmartMeet?
- Can I add multiple accounts to SmartMeet?
- Does SmartMeet support the use of Project Accounting Codes (PAC) for billing?
- How do I save a profile as a Favorite?