Yes. From the Home screen, open the account selector below the SmartMeet logo (by swiping down). Swipe left of the account to be deleted. A delete button or option will appear that will enable you to remove accounts in SmartMeet.
Articles in this section
- Why is Call Me recommended?
- Why does SmartMeet ask for my first and last name?
- Why does SmartMeet ask for my email address?
- Why can’t I dial into my meeting with my iPhone?
- What is Call Me?
- What happens if I don’t select Call Me?
- Are there additional charges associated with Call Me?
- Can I share and view content when I'm on Wi-Fi connection only?
- Why am I unable to save my conferencing account?
- What is password protection?