Yes. Push notifications are available for leaders/moderators with a Reservationless-Plus account on our proprietary audio infrastructure. To use push notifications with SmartMeet, it must be enabled within your Pragmatic audio conferencing account. To request this feature, please contact Customer Success.
Articles in this section
- Why is Call Me recommended?
- Why does SmartMeet ask for my first and last name?
- Why does SmartMeet ask for my email address?
- Why can’t I dial into my meeting with my iPhone?
- What is Call Me?
- What happens if I don’t select Call Me?
- Are there additional charges associated with Call Me?
- Can I share and view content when I'm on Wi-Fi connection only?
- Why am I unable to save my conferencing account?
- What is password protection?