No. SmartMeet does not support sub-conferences. We are working to support other Pragmatic audio conferencing features in the near future. However, our Call Manager solution DOES off sub-conferences in the form of breakout rooms. Please contact our Customer Success team to learn more. We also offer scheduled demos of Call Manager should you be interested.
Articles in this section
- Can I see a history of the calls I made?
- How do I identify if participants are connected to my meeting?
- Can I change the avatar image for myself or other participants?
- How can I change the display name in SmartMeet?
- Can anyone rename a participant?
- Can a participant rename themselves after a moderator has changed their name?
- Does an in-meeting rename remain across all future meetings?
- What do the icons on the Avatar mean?
- Can I promote a participant to presenter and/or co-moderator?
- I am not available to start my meeting; can I promote a participant in the waiting room to start my meeting for me?