When a meeting is locked, no additional participants may dial into your call. This is helpful to ensure security of your meeting or to avoid overlapping. If you have the Waiting Room feature enabled on your account, participants who dial in while a meeting is locked will be kept in the waiting room.
Articles in this section
- Can I see a history of the calls I made?
- How do I identify if participants are connected to my meeting?
- Can I change the avatar image for myself or other participants?
- How can I change the display name in SmartMeet?
- Can anyone rename a participant?
- Can a participant rename themselves after a moderator has changed their name?
- Does an in-meeting rename remain across all future meetings?
- What do the icons on the Avatar mean?
- Can I promote a participant to presenter and/or co-moderator?
- I am not available to start my meeting; can I promote a participant in the waiting room to start my meeting for me?