Yes. If an account is added with Password Protection as mandatory, it will control SmartMeet even if other accounts in the application don’t.
Articles in this section
- Why am I unable to save my conferencing account?
- What is password protection?
- Is password protection required?
- I want to keep confidential data safe. Can a company require an app password in SmartMeet?
- Can I add multiple accounts to SmartMeet?
- Does SmartMeet support the use of Project Accounting Codes (PAC) for billing?
- How do I save a profile as a Favorite?