Yes. SmartMeet updates dial-in information based on what is currently associated with your account. If this information gets updated, the dial-in number to be added to your future meeting invites will change as long as they are sent after your software is updated.
Articles in this section
- Why is Call Me recommended?
- Why does SmartMeet ask for my first and last name?
- Why does SmartMeet ask for my email address?
- Why can’t I dial into my meeting with my iPhone?
- What is Call Me?
- What happens if I don’t select Call Me?
- Are there additional charges associated with Call Me?
- Can I share and view content when I'm on Wi-Fi connection only?
- Why am I unable to save my conferencing account?
- What is password protection?