SmartMeet allows you to import contacts in order to allow you to send participants calendar, email and SMS invites dial into your meetings and/or use the SIRI feature. To use these features, the contacts privacy setting has to be enabled for iOS 6 and above devices. To enable this setting, go to the Settings app on your iPhone and turn on the Contacts for SmartMeet under Privacy (Settings | Privacy | Contacts | SmartMeet).
Articles in this section
- Why is Call Me recommended?
- Why does SmartMeet ask for my first and last name?
- Why does SmartMeet ask for my email address?
- Why can’t I dial into my meeting with my iPhone?
- What is Call Me?
- What happens if I don’t select Call Me?
- Are there additional charges associated with Call Me?
- Can I share and view content when I'm on Wi-Fi connection only?
- Why am I unable to save my conferencing account?
- What is password protection?