In order to use the SIRI feature, the privacy setting for your contacts has to be enabled for iOS device. To enable this setting, start the Settings app on your iOS device and turn on Contacts for SmartMeet under Privacy (Settings | Privacy | Contacts | SmartMeet).
Articles in this section
- Why is Call Me recommended?
- Why does SmartMeet ask for my first and last name?
- Why does SmartMeet ask for my email address?
- Why can’t I dial into my meeting with my iPhone?
- What is Call Me?
- What happens if I don’t select Call Me?
- Are there additional charges associated with Call Me?
- Can I share and view content when I'm on Wi-Fi connection only?
- Why am I unable to save my conferencing account?
- What is password protection?