Yes. SmartMeet supports Silent Mute, allowing you to mute any pre-recorded bridge messages from the conferencing bridge (i.e., the meeting hasn’t started; your line has been muted or unmuted, etc.). For an extended list of prompts or to request this feature, please contact your Pragmatic sales representative or the Customer Success team.
Articles in this section
- Why is Call Me recommended?
- Why does SmartMeet ask for my first and last name?
- Why does SmartMeet ask for my email address?
- Why can’t I dial into my meeting with my iPhone?
- What is Call Me?
- What happens if I don’t select Call Me?
- Are there additional charges associated with Call Me?
- Can I share and view content when I'm on Wi-Fi connection only?
- Why am I unable to save my conferencing account?
- What is password protection?