No. SmartMeet does not currently support Windows phones. You can start or join your meetings through the browser on your mobile device.
Articles in this section
- What are the benefits of SmartMeet?
- Which smartphones are supported by SmartMeet?
- Which tablets are supported by SmartMeet?
- Is SmartMeet supported by Windows phones?
- Do I need a Pragmatic audio conferencing account to download and use SmartMeet?
- Can I start and join meetings on my desktop?
- What should I do if I don’t have an account?
- How do I request my welcome email?
- Where do I find my conference code and leader PIN?
- Does SmartMeet support landscape mode?