To meet these different infrastructure requirements, the VoIP client will include a component for tunneling. This will allow the VoIP client to try different connection methods and choose the best one for each call. It will utilize known ports that should be open in every company’s infrastructure for Internet traffic.
Articles in this section
- What are the benefits of SmartMeet?
- Which smartphones are supported by SmartMeet?
- Which tablets are supported by SmartMeet?
- Is SmartMeet supported by Windows phones?
- Do I need a Pragmatic audio conferencing account to download and use SmartMeet?
- Can I start and join meetings on my desktop?
- What should I do if I don’t have an account?
- How do I request my welcome email?
- Where do I find my conference code and leader PIN?
- Does SmartMeet support landscape mode?