To use VoIP with SmartMeet, it must be enabled within your Pragmatic audio conferencing account. Additionally, location services must be enabled on your smartphone or VoIP will not work. To request this feature, please contact the Customer Success team.
Articles in this section
- What are the benefits of SmartMeet?
- Which smartphones are supported by SmartMeet?
- Which tablets are supported by SmartMeet?
- Is SmartMeet supported by Windows phones?
- Do I need a Pragmatic audio conferencing account to download and use SmartMeet?
- Can I start and join meetings on my desktop?
- What should I do if I don’t have an account?
- How do I request my welcome email?
- Where do I find my conference code and leader PIN?
- Does SmartMeet support landscape mode?