Call moderators have access to special dial pad commands on their telephone that regular participants do not have access to. One of these commands is the ability to record the audio conference call. A moderator can start and stop the recording of an audio conference call using the *4 (star, four) dial pad commands. These dial pad commands also appear on the back of the wallet card you receive when you have your account created as a Pragmatic user.
How do you record your audio conference call?
- If you are logged in to the conference as the moderator, you simply press *4 (the star button on your phone followed by the number 4).
- The moderator will then hear "To start the conference recording, press 1. To cancel, press star."
- If the moderator presses '1', you will hear “your conference is being recorded”
How do you stop or pause the recording of your audio conference call?
- If you are already logged in to the conference as the moderator and the call is currently being recorded, you simply press *4 (the star button on your phone followed by the number 4) once more. And you will then hear the following options:
- "To stop the conference recording, press 1. To pause the conference recording, press 2. To cancel press star."
- If your press 1, you will hear two descending tones followed by "your conference is no longer being recorded"