Pragmatic provides an audio conferencing solution allowing you to initiate a conference call 24/7 without the need to make a reservation or rely on an operator. This service is frequently referred to as on-demand audio conferencing. Some also call is reservationless audio conferencing.
Starting a Pragmatic Audio Conference Call
Are you organizing your own call? Or organizing it on someone else's behalf?
- If you are organizing this conference call, are you the moderator (i.e. leader/speaker) on that call? Or are you organizing the call on someone else's behalf?
- If you are organizing the call on someone else's behalf, you will need them to provide you with their passcodes and dial-in numbers. If they do not have this, please contact Pragmatic's Customer Success team at 866.736.1413 or email@example.com and we will assist.
- If you are organizing the call on your own behalf, you should already be aware of your own passcodes and dial-in numbers. If not, please contact Pragmatic's Customer Success team
Now you can schedule your call!
- You do not need to notify Pragmatic ahead of time about your call because it is on-demand. Use it whenever you see fit! There is nothing to "book" or "reserve" with us unless you intend to have your call managed by an operator.
- Go ahead and schedule your call by inviting your participants to the call via a scheduling tool such as Outlook or whatever you typically use, and provide the date and time of your conference call, the bridge dial-in number(s) and the Access Code. The Access Code is what the participants will use when they call into the conferencing service.
- It's important to keep in mind that the person who will be the moderator (i.e. leader/speaker) on the call, will need to use the Moderator Code (i.e. Leader PIN) when they call into the conference call.
- At the specified time of the conference call, the people you have invited will dial the Pragmatic Audio dial-in number, whether it is the Local Number, the Toll Free Number or perhaps an International Toll Free number or International Local Number.
- When prompted, they will enter the access code or moderator code followed by #.
To recap...as long as you have your passcodes and the Pragmatic bridge dial-in numbers, you have what you need to schedule your call as you see fit.