The invoice due date, also known as billing due date, is based on 30 days from Invoice Date listed on the top right corner of the invoice. The example, if the Invoice Date is July 31, 2016, the Total Invoice Amount Due is payable by August 31, 2016.
Articles in this section
- Invoice Due Date
- Which credit cards to you accept?
- Do you offer fixed rate audio conferencing?
- Do I need a contract to use Pragmatic audio conferencing?
- How do I access the Billing portal?
- What are your rates?
- When do I get my invoice?
- How can I pay my invoice?
- How can I view my invoices?
- Can I pay online by credit card?