The lecture mode is a star touch feature that can be utilized only by the Moderator. While you are connected to the conference call, you can press *5 on your touch tone at any time to initialize lecture mode. This will automatically mute all participant lines except the line of the Moderator. This helps improve audio clarity, especially for larger calls. To cancel, press *5 again. All lines will be unmuted except for those already muted by *6 (mute initialized by individual). As a best practice, it is recommended the Moderator make some form of announcement to the group on the call informing them the call is or soon will be put into Lecutre Mode in case some participants are wondering why they cannot be heard.
Articles in this section
- Can I enter my passcode with a smartphone or tablet?
- What is the maximum number of participants I can have on a call?
- How do I turn Announcements on or off?
- How do I put a call in Lecture Mode?
- Is there a cost for setting up a new user account?
- Can I dial the Toll Free number from the United States?
- How do I change my passcodes?
- Can I get a replacement wallet card?
- How do I change my conferencing account settings?
- When will my recording be made available to me?