If you already have an audio conferencing account with Pragmatic and would like to add one or mor new users (i.e. Moderators), there is no additional cost for doing so. You can add as many end user accounts as needed. Charges only apply if those end users actually use the service.
Articles in this section
- Can I enter my passcode with a smartphone or tablet?
- What is the maximum number of participants I can have on a call?
- How do I turn Announcements on or off?
- How do I put a call in Lecture Mode?
- Is there a cost for setting up a new user account?
- Can I dial the Toll Free number from the United States?
- How do I change my passcodes?
- Can I get a replacement wallet card?
- How do I change my conferencing account settings?
- When will my recording be made available to me?