We would be happy to help you change your settings! Simply chat, call or email us. However, you may find it easier to change your account settings yourself. Log into our Customer Self-Serve (CSS) portal and when logging in as Moderator, you can change your own settings. If you are authorized to log in as Account Owner, you can change settings for any of the Moderators associated with your account.
Articles in this section
- Can I enter my passcode with a smartphone or tablet?
- What is the maximum number of participants I can have on a call?
- How do I turn Announcements on or off?
- How do I put a call in Lecture Mode?
- Is there a cost for setting up a new user account?
- Can I dial the Toll Free number from the United States?
- How do I change my passcodes?
- Can I get a replacement wallet card?
- How do I change my conferencing account settings?
- When will my recording be made available to me?