After having recorded your audio conference call, your recording will be made available to you almost immediately. Any delays in seeing your recording in the Portal would be due to the file size of the recording. That is, the longer the recorded conference call, the longer it would take to have that recording uploaded into the Portal.
Articles in this section
- Do you have International dial-in numbers?
- International Dial-In Number Restrictions
- Can a person from outside North America join a teleconference?
- Can I enter my passcode with a smartphone or tablet?
- What is the maximum number of participants I can have on a call?
- How do I turn Announcements on or off?
- How do I put a call in Lecture Mode?
- Is there a cost for setting up a new user account?
- Can I dial the Toll Free number from the United States?
- How do I change my passcodes?