Absolutely. Our North American Toll Free number can be dialed from anywhere in the contiguous United States and Canada.
Articles in this section
- How do I turn Announcements on or off?
- How do I put a call in Lecture Mode?
- Is there a cost for setting up a new user account?
- Can I dial the Toll Free number from the United States?
- How do I change my passcodes?
- Can I get a replacement wallet card?
- How do I change my conferencing account settings?
- When will my recording be made available to me?
- How do I share a recording when the file is too big to email?
- Do you offer transcription services?